Saturday 6 July 2013

Holiday Wishlist

Oooo happy summer blog lovelies! In celebration of the sunshine, I've put together a little wishlist for my holidays. Hope you like!



1. Bubblegum Bandeau Bikini - Topshop £21 
I'm in love with the colour of this, would look stunning with a tan! 

2. Mint Cami -  Topshop £18
Because we all love a bit of mint

3. Grey Strappy Maxi Dress - Topshop £18
These are so comfy! I love the soft colour, would look great with some colour pop accessories.

4. Rhianna Green Tie Dye Shorts - Rhianna for River Island £35
Tie dye just is summer to me, and the high waist would be super flattering over my bigger hips.

5. Houla Fine Stud Sandals - Topshop £28
Gladiators + studs = happy Emma


So I've gone a bit Topshop mad but who cares!

What are your Summer pieces?

Loves xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment