Tuesday 26 March 2013

What's in My Bag?


So I decided to give you lovelies an insight into what junk I carry round my on a daily basis! My handbag is a Primark £12 jobby, really spacious and a bit funky in my opinion. So the basics: purse (Primark like a billion years ago), tissues, phone, keys, pen, nail file. All boring sorry!

I always seem to carry sunglasses for some odd reason, this also means I break so many pairs because my bag gets bashed around constantly. I tend to stick to Primark cheap and cheerful ones to whip out if its a bit sunny (optimism ladies!) and I'm driving. These pretty ones are new and I picked them up for £2, I really liked the floral pattern round the edge and I only really suit large sunglasses.

A backcombing brush, I think £1 from Primark again. These are fab! I'm in need of a haircut at the moment so it is incredibly heavy and flat so I do need to keep touching up even though I know it is insanely bad for your hair!

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Perfume, I go through perfume like its going out of fashion so I tend to stick to cheapy ones from Next or M&S during the day and keep ones like this for the night. But I'm silly and have ran out so until I buy more I'm being naughty and using my posh perfume during the day. It;s just so lovely and elegant I can't help it.

Now we get to my ridiculous amount of lip products. I have no idea why I carry so much of this around I just accumulate it all!

Carmex cherry flavour is absolutely lovely and smells delish I love it!

Vaseline Cocoa Butter, again, a staple it has to be with me at all times.

Elizabeth Arden 8 hr cream, I got this in my Glossybox and I think its great for dry lips and for sticking on really dry patches of skin.

Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush, again I got this in my Glossybox and I love it, its such a pretty colour and goes on so nicely.

Barry M Ultra Moisturising Lip Paint in number 160 this is a really deep red/purple, great for nights out.

Topshop Lipstick in 'Whimsical', a matte peach so its perfect for Spring!

Hope you enjoyed this post! What are your handbag essentials?

Loves xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment