Saturday 30 March 2013

Revlon Lip Butter Review

Yes dear readers, I gave in to my overwhelming need to buy more lippy and bought one of the lovely Revlon Lip Butters in '015 Tutti Fruitti'.


I am so in love with this product, the packaging is very pretty and great for me to see which colour it is to pick out amongst the rest of my collection. However, it is quite flimsy and plasticy I am a little worried how it's going to fare being carried round in my handbag.


The colour is perfect for Spring and Summer, and I love the colour orange against my skin tone. Although it isn't as pigmented as I first thought, I do really like the sheer coverage it gives as I seem to have got stuck in a matt highly pigmented lipstick rut. The texture is very creamy and glides on a dream and is very moisturising on my lips.

Overall verdict? Big thumbs up! I will be picking up a few more shades!

Loves xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love this colour. I bought the Papaya one today xx

    ReplyDelete