Sunday 10 March 2013

Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm Review

So I've heard a huge amount about these balm cleansers but I had no idea what they were or what they did. Taking advantage of a 3 for 2 Boots offer, I purchased the Botanics version of this mysterious beauty wonder. I like Botanics stuff, it all smells like plants and natural things so I always feel like I'm helping my skin in some weird logic way. 





Anyway, it was nowhere near what I expected it to look/feel like, its like a giant tub of lip balm that you put on your skin and wipe off with a muslin cloth soaked in warm water. How lovely this feels! So refreshing and like having a wonderful mini-facial every day. My skin has become noticeably more healthy-looking and incredibly soft so this has got plenty of recommendations already! However, I haven't been using it twice a day as suggested as I'm worried oily areas on my face (my nose mostly) will become more oily as it does have a very thick texture. I haven't looked into other brands so I can't speak for those, but I really do like this and think its a real luxury for my skin.

Has anyone else tried this? What have your experiences been like, I'd love to know!

Loves xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment