Monday 13 May 2013

We Like Short Shorts?

Hello my lovelies! I have missed you! Well after a uni-stress filled few weeks I am officially BACK with a lot of ramblings and fashion/beautyisms for you all. I apologise for starting on a bit of a rant but I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds this a major Summertime problem.

I dont consider myself to be 'fat', in fact I loathe the word but at a size 12 I am a naturally curvy shape. My bottom half definitely takes up most of the 'curvier' side of me but I try my best to dress this well and I am proud of my natural round bottom and chunky thighs. This said, I don't want to walk round with my bum cheeks hanging out thank you very much. Come summer, every high street on the planet seems to stock a ton of gorgeous shorts which I drool over but as soon as I grab them and toddle off to the changing rooms I realise that they barely cover...well anything. Either this or they're pretty much knee-length. I want to be able to get my legs out like the next person but I shouldn't have to get my bum out aswell in my opinion. I have spent hours and hours going round shops and websites trying desperately to get the right fit and length but nowhere seems to cater for us inbetweeney girls! Come on it's not hard! 

If its denim, printed, statement, culottes or whatever; I want some wonderful brand to pop up and design me a pair of shorts that makes me FEEL good aswell as LOOK good. So get on it high street!

Does anyone else feel like this is a major issue? Oh how odd my mind works...

Loves xxx

4 comments:

  1. I completely agree with this! I am a size 8, but I still don't feel the need to get my blooming bum out! I can never find a nice pair in which covers my bum but shows off my legs - it is like I am asking for the impossible!

    Kassie xo


    www.styledevoured.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! It's so frustrating! Haha glad I'm not the only one with this problem :P xxz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean, some of them are just about the size of underwear!

    I have a giveaway running on my blog, I'd love it if you entered!

    xo


    Inspirations Have I None

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's madness!

      Yeh I had a look and entered, such a gorgeous giveaway and lovely blog. Thank you so so much!

      xxx

      Delete