Friday 31 May 2013

Benefit Fake Up Review


Now I've had the photos for this review for aaages but have been super busy so haven't had time to actually write the review to go with it. This has lived up to the major hype in my opinion and I have recommended this product to a lot of people. 

Despite the hefty price tag (£18.50 for a stick of concealer?!?!) this is worth every penny and I haven't had a day without it since the wonderful sales ladies at the Benefit stand convinced me I needed this. The packaging is typically Benefit: pretty, chic and sturdy. It is compact enough to pop into my handbag for when I need to touch up but I have found that this pretty much does me for the majority of the day.





So what does Benefit say? 
'This crease-control hydrating concealer with Vitamin E and apple seed extract hides dark circles and diffuses fine lines for a silky smooth, ultra natural look. Fakeup never settles...and neither should you!'

What do I say?
This stuff does exactly what it says on the tin. I instantly look brighter and more healthy as I suffer horrifically from dark circles (yay for fashion student life). It doesn't crease and hydrates my eye area, plus its super blendable so creates a gorgeous base. Love Love Love. I am attached to this fantastic product and it is going to take something spectacular to get me to change to a new concealer. 

Loves xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment