Wednesday 22 May 2013

May Beauteco Box!



There are officially FAR too many beauty boxes floating round now, I have tried a couple but there hasn't really been one thats offering anything interesting. Then I heard about this new box, offering eco-friendly and organic products within its cardboard wonderfullness.

For a first box, they have really got it right. You can choose which box you fancy out of 3, fairly similar options. The whole packaging fits in with the eco message, completely recyclable and minimal it does the job and makes me feel a teeny bit better about all my packaging waste. 


So what did I get in it? A gorgeous box full of a mixture of yummy smelling brands. I got 2 full sized products! Something I have never received before, I got very excited and it makes the money you spend a lot more worthwhile. 


Anatomicals Body Scrub: This smells divine! So refreshing and light, to me it smells like grapefruit. Really gritty but not at all harsh on the skin. I used this as pre-wax prep and it made my skin silky smooth.

Anatomicals Hand Cream: Again, this is a very light smelling hand cream. It is light and non-greasy but it didn't do much in terms of moisturising. Shame as I love the smell.

MOA Balm: The smell of this is goooorgeous, like eucalyptus and refreshing loveliness. The sample size is unbelievable tiny and it does a nice job. It makes my face feel so refreshed and clean. Lovely but not life-changing.

Mitchell and Peach Body Cream: The full size of this isn't exactly cheap so I have been savouring this as much as possible. It has a subtle floral smell which isn't too overpowering and the thick formula has worked wonders on my dry skin. If it wasn't £35 for a full size I would definitely be purchasing!

Melvita Ultra Nourishing Cream: This is a very strong and sickly smelling moisturiser, not really up my alley but it has a nice texture and is enriched with the '3 honeys' to really nourish dry skin. It sunk in quickly to my skin so I didn't have a horrible greasy feeling but the smell was far too overpowering for me. 

So...overall? A great box full of lovely luxurious products. I WILL BE BACK BEAUTECO BOX!

You can subscribe to get your own Beauteco Box here

Loves xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment