Friday 23 August 2013

Liebster Blog Award

Hello my little muffins! I have been nominated for 2 Liebster awards in the last couple of weeks! :O So rather than do more than 1 post, I've decided to combine the 2. Hope that's okay ladies! So this will be a bit of a wordy post, read on if you're ready. 

Thank you so much to both Nicola and Nikki for acknowledging my little ramblings, I love this award it's a real boost from one blogger to another and sometimes we just need this.

The rules:
Name 10 facts about yourself
Answer your 10 questions set by your tagger
Set 10 questions for your nominees
Nominate 10 bloggers with 200 followers or less

10 facts about myself:


1. I am about to enter my second year of my fashion design degree at UCLan.

2. I've actually been at uni 2 years already due to studying my art foundation at uni (something I highly recommend).

3. My favourite colour is orange.

4. I am addicted to red lipstick.

5. I am addicted to anything with a collar.

6. My bum has it's own name...Nicki (as in Minaj, yeh I have normal friends).

7. I get ill so easy, I think I have no immune system. 

8. I'm allergic to PPD in hair dye.

9. I hate having poker straight hair, I ALWAYS have to have something messy or textured if not curly.

10. I have really disproportionately short legs.


Nicola's Questions:



1. What made you want to start blogging?
It sounds cheesy but I'm so incredibly passionate about fashion and beauty that I just wanted a little space of my own to talk about and share this with like-minded people. 

2. What's your number 1 beauty product? 
My Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation, nothing will stop me using this bad boy.

4. Favourite make-up brand?
I'm really loving Sleek at the moment.

5. What's the weirdest or most unusual beauty tip you know?
The old toothpaste on the spots is so weird...it's never actually worked for me but I understand the concept.

6. Do you have anything natural or DIY in your beauty routine? If so, what? Coconut oil is my current favourite.
Nope not at the moment. Bad beauty blogger.

7. What's your favourite book? 
Oh dear I have so many! Little Women is one I read as a child and have reread so many times and enjoyed it just as much throughout my teens. Harry Potter is also a firm favourite (duh).

8. If you were on Come Dine With Me, what would you cook? 
Chilli. Hands down.

9. How many pairs of shoes do you own? 
Around 20? 30 maybe at a push? I've never counted!

10. Dream job (again, could be anything)?
Having my own label.

11. If you could go anywhere in the world on holiday, where would you go and why?
The Maldives, it is literally magical. 


Nikki's Questions:


1. Do you sleep with a teddy or a blanky? If so, what is its name?
I don't sleep with them anymore but they are still in my room; I have a destroyed Teddy called Duffy and a rabbit called Hippy.

2. Favorite hot beverage?

Tea, so easily pleased.

3. Your favorite thing about yourself?

My hair? 

4. How do you stay inspired? 

I am so focused on being as successful as I can be, my dreams keep me motivated. If not, just being in a creative atmosphere (uni studios usually) helps inspire me.

5. Mac or Windows?

Mac.

6. Favorite color?

Orange.

7. Pinterest or Tumblr?

Pinterest.

8. If you could meet one person (dead or alive) who would it be?

Lady Gaga of course!

9. Favorite blog?

The Sunday Girl or Tales of a Pale Face.

10. Most embarrassing story from your childhood?

I have lots, I was always naked apparently.


My Questions:

1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What are your main goals in life?
3. What is the one beauty product you cannot live without?
4. Do you have a religious beauty regime or are you (like me) quite lazy?
5. What is the one beauty product you wish you'd never bought?
6. What is your favourite beauty brand?
7. Are you someone who follows the trends or do you have your own style (both in fashion and beauty)?
8. Name your fashion staple. (For me, it's a good fitting flattering pair of jeans.)
9. What is your biggest fashion disaster?
10. What is your fashion bargain this season? 

My nominations:


4 comments:

  1. lol Congrats on getting the award. Your facts and answers were so cute ^_^

    www.hudasbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for answering my questions! I've enjoyed finding out a little about you :) (am rather jealous of your big shoe collection though ;) hahaha)
    All the best!
    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really enjoyed doing it :) is it big? I though it was average oh no! Hahaha xxx

      Delete