Wednesday 28 May 2014

Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzer

Hey there lovelies!

I know I'm late on the chocolate flavoured bandwagon but I only tend to buy bronzers when I run out of my other one so please don't hate me! On to the review!!





I find the packaging to be a little tacky and not very sturdy at all. However I do love the little chocolate square embossing on the product, super cute!!

The smell is a very sweet chocolatey smell but not so overpowering I'm put off or feel like there's any heavy perfume that would harm my skin.

The product itself isn't all that impressive, I'm not getting the hype (sorry!). It is lovely and soft and blends well but there's just no pigmentation and really not any staying power for me. I bought it in the shade Medium so maybe I just needed a darker shade but I have to really swirl my brush around to pick up a decent amount of product. I'd say it gives a nice healthy glow to the face but it is definitely not strong enough for me to contour, paler people would find this perfect due to the matt brown shade. It's an okay product and I will continue to use it but it won't become my go-to bronzer. So gutted because I love Bourjois so much! 

You can try it for yourself at Superdrug for £7.99

Have you tried this product?
What are your thoughts?

Love
Emma Rose xxx

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried this yet, but the packaging is so cute and it smells like chocolate?? I should try it!

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete