Tuesday 13 May 2014

Blogging Break

Hello my old blogging buddies!


It's been waaaay too long but just give me a minute to explain my absence. If any of you have followed me from day 1 (over a year now…what) you will know I am a fashion design student. For any fashion design students reading this, you will understand before I even begin so you guys can get on with your merry lives. Basically I have no time for, well, anything. Therefore my wonderful little blog which I love with all my heart has had to take a back seat. Until now. I am back and more excited than ever! I will be sharing my usual weirdo self, some beauty stuff and I will be including you on my little crafty journeys! I am a fashion student after all so stay tuned for some sew-alongs and patterns. 



I would just like to say a huge thank you to everyone who has continued to follow, read and comment despite it being months since I last updated. I promise I will make it up to you!



Thank you for your patience and I'm sorry for how long it has been!



Love

Emma Rose xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment