Tuesday 25 June 2013

Crown 78 Colour Palette

I am officially 20 blog lovelies! It feels so weird saying that, I know this post is a little late as my birthday was actually 5th June but on that day I was sat in a peddlow in Zurich in my stripey bikini. (It's going to be very hard to top that one!) So when I returned home I got to unwrap this little beauty from my gorgeous mummy. She is just as much a beauty addict as me so this was the perfect present to feed my problem.






This is a professional palette, coming to us from Crown (the makers of gorgeous brushes) and has so many colours it makes me want to cry. 

Packaging...
The packaging is very typical of a large professional palette: simple, sturdy and sleek with a small mirror. Does the job nicely.

The colours...
This has a range of both matte and shimmer eyeshadows plus a matte bronzer and blushers. There is literally every colour I could ever need, the bronzer is my new favourite contour and I have been experimenting as much as possible with the shadows. However, my one criticism is that I can't find a colour that I like as a brow/inner corner highlight. It has plenty of light colours (including white) but they're all too matte for my taste. I prefer a highlight colour to have a tiny bit of shimmer to it to add a nicer dimension to my face, maybe its just a personal thing.


The eyeshadows (by column)






The blushes

The quality...
The quality of this is amazing, everything is super pigmented and goes on really silky with easy blending. It has great staying power, some colours are becoming my daily staples but I am looking forward to experimenting with this box of gorgeousness!

Has anyone else tried any Crown products?

Loves xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment