Saturday 22 June 2013

Europe Shenannigans

Well hello there blog lovelies! It feels like it has been forever and a day since I was last sat here typing away. As some of you know I have been off backpacking around Europe for the last month and I thought I'd share a teeny glimpse into what can only be described as the best month of my life.

Our Journey...
Olso
Copenhagen
Berlin
Prague
Amsterdam
Dusseldorf
Zurich
Milan
Rome
Pisa
Nice
Marseille
Paris




Oh yeah we went all out with the travel. My favourite place by far has to be Paris, such a beautiful clean and inspiring city. Totally and utterly in love! I now have a very destroyed bank balance but I did manage to pick up a few Parisian beauties which I will review for you at a later date! I have had an amazing time, met some unforgettable people and done some pretty incredible things. I want to continue to travel our beautiful world...I'm hooked!

Has anyone else been travelling this Summer?

Loves xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment