Sunday 21 July 2013

My Favourite Perfume | Coco Mademoiselle

To end my 'Beauty Favourites Week' I thought I'd talk about something that takes pride of place on my dressing table. Come on guys, it's Chanel! (Although this was bought for me by an ex but we just forget about that part and focus on how pretty it is!)

I am so fussy when it comes to scents, I have a long list of things that I hate or make my stomach churn.  I don't like something too sweet, anything vanilla based is a huge no no! If it's a fresh scent, it can't have too much fruit in it. Anything musky has to be well balanced, I could go on.



This, however, is just beyond perfection for me. It's girly, musky without being too heavy and it has got a slight sweetness to it and floral notes. I only tend to wear this for nights out or special occasions because I love it so much and it is so expensive to repurchase. I think this smell just suits me amazingly and it makes me smile whenever I wear it. 

I think this is an all year fragrance too, I tend to sway towards the more citrusy scents during the summer and go more heavy in the winter but this is just so different it doesn't really fit into a 'season'. 

I think you get what you pay for with perfumes too, this lasts all day with only a couple of sprays. Even after a shower I can still smell it on my skin.

A major bonus is I love the packaging, so simple yet it just looks so pretty! Also, its really sturdy too so I haven't had any spillages (yet).

This is my all-time favourite beauty product and I would not be without it.

Loves xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment