Friday 6 September 2013

Revlon Nail Enamel 'Seductive' Review

Hello my little muffins!

I have been harping on about berry tones for a while now, they are perfect for the A/W season and I just feel like they suit me really well. I've been sticking them on my eyes and lips so why not nails too?



In the bottle this looks so gorgeous, really vampy and dark. Now I'm not usually one for negativity but I always promise honesty. I love Revlon nail varnishes, I have TONS and I've never had a problem with them. However, this shade is so disappointing it brought me down from my mega purple high.


I found it really thin in formula, meaning it took a good 3 coats to get it opaque and even then I've been left with streaky nails. Sad sad Emma. Also, the brush seems so much thinner than normal so it took forever to paint my nails. Noone wants that Revlon!

Having said that, I do still love the colour itself I just maybe need to go on the hunt for a better one. Also, it actually lasted around 5 days without chipping. Nice one!

Have you tried Revlon polishes?

Loves xxx

2 comments:

  1. Never tried Revlon Polishes, but love the colour xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the only shade I've had problems with so I'd still recommend the brand :) xx

      Delete