Tuesday 3 September 2013

August Beauty Favourites

Hello my little muffins!


August has been a lovely month, holidays and trips have happened plus I've been getting ready to go back to uni (woo!).  I haven't tried a huge amount of new products but the few products I have been using I have ADORED.



1. Bumble and Bumble thickening hairspray

This has been amazing! I got it free in this month's Elle magazine and have not stopped using this. It really thickens and boots volume as a pre-drying treatment and hold my curls great as a hairspray.



2. Jack Wills rollerball perfume

I love these rollerballs, they are sturdy and a great handbag size. This fragrance smells really floral and slightly musky but it lasts aaaages! It has been permanently in my bag this month.



3. MUA lip liner in 'Red Drama' with 1D Lipstick in Harry's shade 'Be Mine' (full review here)

I love this combo, it is really bright and such a beautiful red. The liner makes the lipstick last a little bit longer too! I'm loving red at the moment so this is a great cheap and cheerful colour I keep reaching for.



4. MUA pearl eyeshadow in shade 12

This reminds me of MACs 'Club' shadow, I really love the green smoky shimmer and how it blends out to a pretty brown colour. I've been using this a lot because there's no need for definition shades (in the crease etc) because it blends out to different colours. 



5. Always Infinity Pads

Apologies if there are any guys reading buuut periods are vile. They are uncomfortable and painful blah blah blah. Anything that makes it slightly more comfortable is just amazing for us girlies! These pads are weird but they are so comfortable I barely feel them! I am converted.

What are your August favourites?

Loves xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment