Wednesday 4 September 2013

August Empties

Hello my little muffins!

There have only been a handful of products I've used up this month (other than toothpaste but who wants to see my empty toothpaste tube?) but I have really enjoyed using these products and I am sad to see them go.



1. Along Came Betty Clean Around the Clock (full review here)

This has taken me aages to use up, I've loved it so much I've been savouring it! It smells so invigorating and fresh it wakes me up of a morning....a tough task I must say. Plus it really hydrates my skin so I have baby soft skin mmm.

2. Toni & Guy Salt Spray

I have repurchased this a few times, I really like the smell and the hold it gives on the texture it gives. Not much more I can say really, it's a nice product but nothing exciting.

3. Crazy Colour Bleaching Kit

This has by far been the best bleaching kit I've used to create my ombre hair. It is really strong so I get a nice light blonde without the brassiness, plus it hasn't done as much damage to my hair as most kits I've tried. I will be using this for my next dye attempt!

4. Revlon Lip Butter in 'Tutti Fruitti'

Oh I'm so sad to see this go! I love the bright orange colour and lip butters are my fave!

5. Benefit Fake Up (full review here)

I have loved this, I found it really hydrating on my eye area and did brighten it but I think the price tag is a little steep for the actual product so I won't be repurchasing :(

Loves xxx


2 comments:

  1. I love the crazy colour products, Im so tempted to purchase one of the coloured toners!

    A FASHION FIX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used one before but my hair wasn't light enough for it so it didn't work, I think it literally has to be white!! xx

      Delete